GST INCLUSIVE AND COMES WITH A ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
We have ridden road and dirt bikes for over 50yrs, we know what a good bike lift in Australia should have.
When selecting your motorbike lift, measure the wheelbase of your longest bike and add half of the front wheel diameter to this measurement.
The table length of the HAPPMC 35 lift is 2200mm, your bikes length axle to axle length should be this length or preferably shorter. People with Harleys typically go for this model.
You can use side stands, centre stands and tie-downs to locate your bike on the lift.
HAPP features are
- Auto lock front clamp
- Electric over hydraulic lifting
- High 680Kg weight capacity
- Remote control for lifting and lowering
- Highest lift height of 1040mm
- Unique to HAPP is the front extra wide adjustable tie down supports that allow the bike to be held firmly like you would do on a motorbike trailer providing unrivalled stability and ease of access to the bike.
- RHS scissor mechanism, unique for this price range providing structural stability to the lift not achievable by systems with the L shaped steel.
- Table has a removeable rear section to make rear wheel removal easier, a custom made clamp to stabilise the front wheel (it is not meant to hold the bike, use tie down straps or centre stands for that).
- Lighter bikes can be moved around on the bike lift
- Multiple safety lock positions
- Narrow ramp to enable your to walk bike up more safely
Paddock stands (HAPP PS10 and PS20) are useful for locating road bikes on lifts, centre lift stands (HAPP CS20 and CS10) work well for lifting open frame bikes and dirt bikes.
Call 0439 833497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details and pricing. You can inspect these items at our showroom in Willow Vale prior to buying.
People who purchased our bike lifts also buy
- CS10 – dirt bike centre stand
- CS20 – road bike scissor centre stand
- PS 10 – paddock stand – front
- PS20 – paddock stand – rear
- MCWB10 – Motorcycle wheel balancer
- MCTC10 – Tyre changer bead breaker
If you like one, pay for it and take one home on the spot.
See also other Happ models,
- MC 20 – 1800mm table for small bikes,
- MC 25 – 2000mm table for Harleys,
- MC 30 – 2200mm table for long Harleys
- MC 40 200mm table with removeable side tables for bikes, quads and mowers.
About Happ HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Dear Maree, I purchased a Happ 35 from you, and have just finished the install.The freight was super fast thanking you, the instructions were easy to follow and your service has been great. I should have bought the hoist years ago. We use the hoist... HAPP35 – shortened 2 post floor plate hoist – John Margetts – March 21, 2013
I purchased a happ40 from HAPP. They were fantastic to deal with and answered all my queries. Hoist works flawlessly and price was very reasonable. (misso didnt even complain) Will definitely be back for more gear for the workshop in the future. Alan Griffith – HAPP40 – 4T 2 post clear floor Business hoist – November 24, 2018