GST INCLUSIVE AND COMES WITH A ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
We have owned road and dirt bikes for 50yrs so we know what a good bike lift in Australia should have.
When selecting your motorbike lift, measure the wheelbase of your longest bike and add half of the front wheel diameter to this measurement.
The table length of the HAPP MC lift should be this length or longer.
The MC40 has a 2m long table (same as MC25) and extra side panels / side ramps that enable you to lift quad bikes and mowers.
The side panels /ramps can be removed if only used occasionally.
The ramps are longer than usual to allow mowers with decks to load easily.
Removeable section allows for easy removal of rear wheel of motorbikes.
If you need a longer lift look at the MC30, it has a 2.2m long table.
You can use side stands and tie-downs to locate your bike on the lift. Paddock stands are useful for locating road bikes on lifts, centre lift stands work well for lifting open frame bikes and dirt bikes.
Call the office on 0439 833497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details and pricing. You can inspect these items at our showroom in Willow Vale prior to buying. If you like one, pay for it and take one home on the spot.
You can use side stands, centre stands and tie-downs to locate your bike on the lift.
HAPP features are
- Unique to HAPP is the front extra wide adjustable tie down supports that allow the bike to be held firmly like you would do on a motorbike trailer providing unrivalled stability and ease of access to the bike.
- RHS scissor mechanism, unique for this price range providing structural stability to the lift not achievable by systems with the L shaped steel.
- Loading ramp is purposefully narrower than the lift so you can maintain footing as the bike loads onto the ramp.
- Table has a removeable rear section to make rear wheel removal easier, a custom made clamp to stabilise the front wheel (it is not meant to hold the bike, use tie down straps or centre stands for that).
- Operation is by BOTH AIR AND MANUAL
- Edges are curved upwards to stop parts etc falling off
- Front wheels can be secured with screw down locks
- Lighter bikes can be moved around on the bike lift
- 2 safety lock positions one at full height and the other at mid rise.
Paddock stands (HAPP PS10 and PS20) are useful for locating road bikes on lifts, centre lift stands (HAPP CS20 and CS10) work well for lifting open frame bikes and dirt bikes.
People who purchased our bike lifts also buy
- CS10 – dirt bike centre stand
- CS20 – road bike scissor centre stand
- PS 10 – paddock stand – front
- PS20 – paddock stand – rear
- MCWB10 – Motorcycle wheel balancer
- MCTC10 – Tyre changer bead breaker
If you like one, pay for it and take one home on the spot.
See also other HAPP models,
- MC 20 – 1800mm table for small bikes,
- MC 25 – 2000mm table for dirt bikes and general road bikes,
- MC 30 – 2000mm table for long bikes, Harleys and modified bikes.
- MC 35 – coming soon with 2200mm table, electric – hydraulic operation and auto click in wheel clamp.
About Happ HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Hi Maree, the bike lift has just made life so much easier. I had not thought of buying one until i saw your ad with a great price attached. Thanks for your fast response to all my questions and for the hoist. HAPP15 – motorbike hoist – Count Paul Eugene – November 23, 2013
Thank you Gavan, Maree and Jodie, I could not be more pleased with my purchase of Happ30P. Service from the first contact to delivery was friendly and very welcomed, installation details easy to follow. If you can service your car you car you can inst... New design – 1900mm lift – HAPP30P – Kevin Jones – September 3, 2019