BIGGEST SALE EVER! Receive $590 off this 4 post hoist –
GST INCLUSIVE AND COMES WITH A THREE YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY.
The happ25 includes 3 drip trays complimentary, and a tool tray which can either hold your tools between the runways, or be the base if you want to use your own standard bottle jack to lift. We also sell both the hand pump model and air pneumatic jacking beams – mini scissor lifts.
- Large 12.5mm lift cables as used on our 5T hoist
- Dual 90x60mm extra strength beams under each runway per engineer review
- 5 mm ultra thick columns – thicker than australian engineer requirements
- Cable and hydraulic load balancing
- Automatic safety locks
- Plastic powder coat finish
- Release all column safeties , raise and lower from single point
- Ratchet safety at with 130mm increments
- Max runway height 2000m, runway thickness 100mm
- Carriages move synchronously
- Hydraulic cylinder – cable drive, stable lifting and lowering
- Dynamically tested to Australian Standards with 125% of rated capacity and static test with 150% of rated capacity
- Removable dolly wheels allow moving of lift – this is the optional castor wheel kit
- Drip trays provided to protect cars underneath
- Huge heavy duty part tray provided standard
- Steel lock pins for extra safety when storing cars at full height for extended periods
- Tru-bolt included with hoist,drop in anchor bolts can be used for easy moving hoist available at your local bolt shop
- Connector to external limit switch (HAPP can supply you with limit switches if you plan to set them up)
Other items to consider are :
- All lifts are inspected TWICE by external quality assurance engineers during the production assembly.
- All pulleys have ball bearing centres for regular workshop use
- Our steel columns are 5mm which is thicker than what is required by WH&S. All other companies are only at 4mm or maybe less.
- We have included TWO extra strengthening beams under EACH runway per Australian Standards.
- We have TRIPLE safety mechanisms as required by the latest Australian Standards testing.
- Our locking mechanisms are every 130mm, not every 150mm like other companies.
- Our cables are 12.5mm thick all steel construction. They have been tested against Australian Standards requirements in NATA registered laboratories in Australia and exceed the Australian Standards requirements.
- 3 year structural warranty , 12 month manufacturer parts warranty see happ.com.au/warranty
About Happ HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
Re my happy hoist as I call it – purchased a happ 30p model. It is well made, a high quality product with full Australian compliance. Was easy to install and use and at a very competitive price to buy. Maree from Happ was very helpful in my decisio... Happ30P – Jim Ryan – May 19, 2020
It was a little daunting trying to decide what hoist to put in my shed. The team at HAPP went out of their way to help me choose the right hoist for my needs. The hoist fits my shed like a glove. It's perfect! As a bit of a novice I was a little worrie... Happ45Pi 4.5T 2 post inverted cylinder – Dan Deasy, Aug 2022