GST INCLUSIVE AND COMES WITH A THREE YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY.
The best Australian Standards designs developed in Queensland for Australians, built by mostly Robots in one of worlds most advanced factories, and registered with Workplace Health and Safety.
The HAPP70P two post floor plate hoist, with single point release is ideal for workshops, race car drivers and home enthusiasts. The single point release enables operation of all functions from one place. The lift uses a manual lever for downward operation to provide maximum control.
The 70P has two latches in each column (4 in total) which was controlled by cables in earlier models, we now use electronic solenoids to do this as we have found the solenoids to be extremely reliable and simple eliminating the need to manage cable releases on so many latches.
The 70P has our latest designs standard in the package, some of the other features included are:
- Over pressure limit switch inside the column to eliminate high pressure on seals
- Removable carriage nylon blocks without removing column provides easy maintenance
- Fully Australian Standard wiring (double insulation of limit switch wires, 4 amp fusible link on limit switch wires, industrial plug on 1m fly lead for power)
- Screw in drop in pads with 3″ and 6″ adaptors
- The latest Generation 2 arms and carriage designs
- All structurally designed and analysed using the latest computer design capabilities and robot manufacturing
- 160mmx20mm Tru bolts for maximum locking to concrete out of mechanical anchors (chemical fasteners are better if you have access to an experienced operator)
- 3 year structural warranty , 12 month manufacturer parts warranty see happ.com.au/warranty
The screw in pad allows for ease of adjustment and the drop in style allows you to add in spacers to reach those unusual contact points. It is also a multi levelled screw in pad, giving you more height if required. We have also included 3″ and 6″ spacers at no extra charge.
We also supply a two point release version (HAPP30P) and a two point release shorter version (HAPP35P). The HAPP 80P provides similar functionality to the 70P but also allows for up and down operations with just one button press for each way, this model is sometimes referred to as “The lazy man’s hoist” given its simple operation.
FREE low profile ramps provided with all our 2 post car hoists.
About Happ HAPP is a Company created by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Car clubs asked us to change the game and we did. We take our job seriously and will only offer you the best products that we can source. We have sold hoists all across Australia. Our prices are the best, with quality and service assured.
In addition to top quality hoists (HAPP 12 in my case) I experienced truly personalised service. An example of which is HAPP's door to door shipment assistance. This was faultless to say the least. If you're trying to decide whether to get a hoist or n... Happ12 full rise scissor lift – Brook Porter, May 2023
My husband had been talking about getting a car hoist ever since we moved onto our property with a nice big shed on it, although a hoist was always way down the list in priorities, or so he thought. With his birthday fast approaching, I thought buying... HAPP70 – 2 post floor plate, single point release – Cara Gray – May 1, 2013